.JPG)
.JPG)
It seems like everyone I've talked to who has bought a new home has an endless list of projects they need to complete. We have tried really hard to choose which projects need to be done first and then keep on moving through the list. Man am I glad that I am married to a guy that not only very handsome but also incredibly handy! Our first priority was laying the travertine floor in the kitchen and Jason managed to get that done before we even moved in so we would have a kitchen that we could use. Thank heavens he is a good sport because I keep him pretty busy doing things around the house. Well, after spending a winter in the house with kids being cooped up and not having a designated play area, I am ready to go crazy. Suddenly the priority on when to finish the basement was moved up. I need a place where I can send the kids to play so we are all happy campers.
Jason was working on finishing up the basement when he got called away last month. He called me from work yesterday and told me that he had 58.5 days of leave built up. The first thing that entered my mind was that we obviously have not been taking enough vacations and second that I want my basement finished. So, he took off work today and tomorrow to get as much done down there as he can. I have volunteered to help him out but I think he sees me as more of a liabilty than a help! lol!
4 comments:
What a great worker... I need my husband to get going on his "honey due list!
So nice to have handy guys! I think it's totally hot :)
Hey Lacey. I think you're one of the people I haven't seen 1 ounce of since we graduated! I found your site on Shena's blog and had to check it out. Sounds like you're doing great and you have a very adorable family! Congrats. It's been very fun to read about some of you I haven't seen in a very long time. I'm working on getting my blog set up, I'll have to send you the link when I get it finished. Andrea turnerfamily4@comcast.net
i'm so glad that jason's home! i hadn't checked your blog for awhile. what a great surprise for you all. good luck on getting that basement done!
Post a Comment