I check a blog that list all sorts of neat things to do with kids and she had found someone who put together a kit for kids to do during General Conference. We all know how restless kids can be after only a few minutes so 2 hours is almost impossible. She has taken stuff from the Friend and other primary things to make these kits. They mostly contain just pages to color that contain gospel principles. There is a kit for both younger and older kids. You just download them and print them at no cost. Even if you do not want to do them for Conference, they look like they would be great for Sacrament Meeting. Here is the link to them. http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1882&Itemid=406
Just thought I would share!
8 years ago

5 comments:
Darling. I've seen one geared more to General Conference, but they are WAY over my kids' heads still. Thanks for sharing this great resource!
Thanks for the info, I am always looking for ways to entertain my children! Also love the Easter pictures! I saw Kaitlyn in the hall on Sunday, and I said how beautiful she looked. She said, it is my blue Easter dress. Too Cute!
Thanks so much for sharing! Sometimes when all Kael hears is spanish he gets alittle disinterested in church! This will be great!
Hey I absolutely don't mind you stopping by. This whole blogging thing is new to me so I'm still learning. Tell me...how did you find my blog? I want to know how to do that. And...could you read through to my saracasm about my "beautiful" bracelets or did you think I was serious. They are so freaking! ugly. haha. You're birthday's the 27th?? or the 29th? I can't remember but I do remember that they are close. Have a happy one!
Hey Andrea! Don't worry, I got your deal with the bracelets. I know your sense of style enough to know that you didn't really love them. Too funny! I found your blog by opening the comments on my blog and then clicking on your name. It will take you to your profile and show a link with your blog. My birthday is on the 29th. Was yours the 25th or 26th? For some reason it seems like it was the 26th. I just remember that yours, mine, David's, Obin's, and Brock's were all right there within a couple of days. Yours and David's was the same day if I recall. Don't worry about being new to the blogging thing. You will get the hang of it in no time and it will become addicting. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment