
Our Easter weekend was full of fun. It is so much more exciting when your kids are old enough to really get into the fun surrounding holidays. The girls have been looking forward to painting Easter eggs for weeks. We did that on saturday night. I did learn that doing the good old fashioned kits are much easier than the ones with all the extras. I bought a glitter kit because I knew the girls would love it. Not only did it require way too much adult help and take twice as long to finish each egg, but I am afraid that I will be finding glitter in my kitchen for the next 2 months. So, next year we will go back to the kits with stickers instead of something more fancy.
The kids woke up early on Easter and found their baskets. They had fun going through all the little things the Easter Bunny left for them. Kaiden had a bit of an attiude so I had to force him to look at his basket. The little stinker! It was too cold for the Easter Bunny to put eggs outside so we had an egg hunt inside. We got them all dressed up in their new Easter outfits and headed to church. We had Jenn and the kids over for dinner after and the kids had a blast playing. Jenn and I normally get together several times a week but it didn't work out last week so the kids had really missed each other. What a fun weekend!
4 comments:
Don't they look cute in their Easter finery?!!
the girls dresses are darling..yesterday during primary I told Mackenzie that yellow was my favorite color and that I loved her dress..she had to twirl around for me. What cute kids you have!
they look so cute dressed up. Glad that they had a fun easter! Kael got a little stinky too with his easter candy (he didn't want to share with Avery). haha , don't you just love their little attitudes!
I think we got the same glitter kit... and yes there is still glitter in kitchen!! Looks like a great day!
Post a Comment