Kaiden loves to spend time with Jason. He thinks he needs to be right there helping Dad out and acts like such a big boy. He wanted his own tape measurer so I bought a $.99 measuring tape from Hobby Lobby that is close enough it does the trick. We were all downstairs yesterday and Kaiden had his measuring tape right next to Jason's tape measurer repeating everything Jason said. It was too cute! And then Kaiden quickly figured out how scary the air compressor is. It came on and he let out a yell and ran up the stairs. I had no clue that his legs could move that fast. After laughing hard enough that I had tears, I managed to get a few pictures as he told on Jason. I wonder if he will keep being Dad's Big Helper or if he will stay out of the basement until it is done.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment