

Jason just sent me some pictures that I thought were pretty cool. These pictures are taken of Jason while he is flying his jet. The one is of him lining up behind the KC-135 to take on fuel. He was one the radio one day and realized that the pilot of the KC-135 was a guy that he went to UPT with, Steve. Steve passed his camera to the some of his crew in the back so they could take some pictures of Jason. It is fun to look at them because I know he is the one actually flying the plane. I posted
pictures earlier that Jason took from his point of view during the refueling. It is crazy to see how close the two planes get together!
9 comments:
That is so cool! It probably makes you all proud of him and think "that's my man in that plane!" woohoo!
When we were staitioned at Fairchild, I got to go lay in the boom of a KC-135. Pretty amazing that those young guys and gals can get the end of that boom where it needs to go while lying on their stomachs!!
You know, Albanie, that it exactly what I thought when he sent me the pictures! LOL!
Amber, I have never been actually in the boom or even in the back end of a KC-135. I would love to see what it looks like if you have pictures. Jason flies the RC-135 so he doesn't have a boom but he refuels pretty much everytime he goes up. I am a bit obsessed with finding out as much as I can about Jason's job. He talks "pilot" talk to me and most of the time I have no clue what he is talking about. It is a good thing that he is patient with me and very willing to explain things. I seriously want to see pictures if you have them. That would be so cool!
Wow! and I mean WOW! that is amazing to see! Not being militay I don't get to see things like this often but I have so much respect for all of you.
That picture you posted of Mackenzie is so darling! Her cute bright smile just put the biggest smile on my face!
Tonia
WOW!!! you are a brave wife to have your husband do such things. i'm ver grateful that my husband has a day desk job. Makes me bit less nervous when I send him off to work.
OH--- where did you find such a cute background template? I love it! Do share- please?
That is awesome! How fun to see the pictures and know more about what he's doing.
I'm with Albanie on this one! Can't you believe that is your man on that plane! Crazy!
Post a Comment