FIVE Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Starting my freshman year at USU
2. Enjoying being single and unattached
3. Trying to find an apartment for the next school year
4. Going to the gym everyday (I had extra time back then!)
5. I was able to see my family all the time
FIVE Things I was doing 5 years ago...
1. I had been married for 3 years and was pregnant with Kenzie.
2. Chasing Kaitlyn around. She had just started walking.
3. Trying to decide what to do with my degree
4. Being a SAHM and loving it
5. Waiting for Jason to move home from Florida. He had a month left of flight school and our apartment lease was up so I moved home and he crashed with some of our friends.
FIVE Things I would do if I became millionaire...
1. Make Jason retire so I could move back home
2. Pay off debt
3. Buy me something that fits in a little blue box from Tiffany’s
4. Buy my Mom and Dad a new house
5. Invest so the money lasts for a long, long time
FIVE Jobs I've had...
1. Teaching an online course for WGU
2. Second Grade Teacher
3. Tax Consultant
4. Secretary for USU’s Computer Science Dept
5. Bridal Consultant for Petals and Promises
FIVE Snacks I enjoy...
1. My favorite is a Snickers Blizzard from DQ.
2. Hot Tamales
3. Twinkies
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Jalapeno Poppers
FIVE Places I've lived...
1. Utah (3 places)
2. Texas
3. Florida
4. Idaho
5. Nebraska
FIVE Things I did yesterday...
1. Went shopping
2. Watched a movie with Jason
3. Went out to eat
4. Called Jenn and my mom
5. Played with the kids
FIVE Things I hate...
1. When Kaiden announces that he has just pooped and Jason stepped out the door only a few minutes before so I cannot con him into changing it.
2. Cleaning hairspray off of the bathroom sink
3. Sunburns
4. Sitting down on a hard surface after working out way too hard and doing too many squats and it hurts soooo bad that you want to scream. Being a little sore after a workout is great, wanting to cry from the pain is not so wonderful.
5. Getting on the scale and realizing that it has gone up a pound or two from yesterday instead of down.
FIVE Biggest joys of the moment...
1. Jason is home!!!!
2. Knowing that it is finally starting to warm up outside
3. Getting my job at WGU
4. Watching Maddison develop her little personality
5. Girls night out tonight
8 years ago

1 comment:
So glad that your hubby is home! I love this 5 tagged thing. It's a great way to get to know more about someone! Okay, you HAVE to tell me how you get your background/ template. It's killing me! This one is too cute!
Post a Comment