Wednesday, March 5, 2008

6 Months Old








Maddison turned 6 months on the 3rd and I went in and got her pictures taken. I was disappointed that she was naughty, but we got several really cute shots. She is normally so smiley and happy that I figured we would get at least a couple of grins in the pictures. The lady taking the pictures was so patient. I have to laugh that she looks like she is drowning in her blessing dress.

Maddie has entered into a new and much noisier stage. She squeals all the time and sometimes I wonder how that much noise can come out of such a little body. I have also determined that she loves to be held out in front of you so she can fly. She will stay there long enough that my arms get tired and I ruin her fun. I think that she will be sitting up on her own very soon. She can sit on my lap facing me without assistance but we are still working on getting her to balance on the floor. What a fun stage! I will not be taking her for her 6 month check up until 7 months but I was curious how much she weighs so I took her up and weighed her on my home scales. Fully clothed one said that she was 12.5 pounds and the other said 13. So, I am guessing that she is somewhere between 12 and 12.5 pounds without her clothes on. I will have to post more accurate stats on her in about a month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the one where she's playing with her shoe. Cutie patootie.

Anonymous said...

great shots! if it's any consolation, it doesn't look like she was being a stinker :-).

Anonymous said...

she's changed just in the last couple of months so much! That is a fun stage. I'm really enjoying Avery right now too.