
This is for those of you who have been asking to see our new Suburban but that live too far away to stop by and see it in person. We thought that we planned well when be bought our Trailblazer and didn't think we would have to upgrade to a larger vehicle quite so soon. The Trailblazer has the 3rd row seats so we figured we were set for at least 4 kids. Well, that was not the case. We had plenty of room until our little Maddie came along and she pushed us over the limit. We did have enough seats in theory but because the second row was not wide enough to fit 2 carseats and still allow the seat to be put down so we can get kids in and out of the third row, I have spent months lifting kids over the seat and out of the car everywhere I went.
We had been looking at getting either an extended Expedition or a Suburban for about a year so we knew what we wanted. When we found this one with such an awesome deal, we couldn't pass it up. It is a 2008 and only has 3000 miles on it. So, Jason "sadly" said goodbye to his 1988 Honda Accord (I think he was ready to do a happy dance) and took over the Trailblazer while I bumped up to this one. I absolutely love it! It is fully loaded with everything you can get so it has lots of bells and whistles. I actually told Jason that it is almost too complicated for my taste. But, the more I play with all the features, the more I am coming around. So anways, here is my new toy!


Yes, my star is still there. Although I do have to admit it looked better on the white Trailblazer. Funny story... Kaiden kept saying that the Suburban was Daddy's and the Trailblazer was Mommy's because Mommy's car has the star on it. He just couldn't call the Suburban mine until I had my star. He's taking after me and loves the Cowboys. I took him out to help me put it on and he finally said, "Look Mommy, your new truck!"
1 comment:
great ride! we missed you today at church--'hope you all are hanging in there! how's the new job?
Post a Comment