Monday, June 2, 2008

Trouble


Jason found this shirt at Target and couldn't help but buy it for Kaiden. I tried to make it big enough to read but that made Kaiden's face all weird so I will type out what it says. I'm telling you, this fits Kaiden 9 out of 10 days. He does occasionally have those days when he is an angel but most of the time he is a wild and rowdy little guy! Here we go:

WHY I'M IN TROUBLE
1. Won't share anything
2. Won't give Mommy a break
3. Keep getting caught
4. Won't take a nap
5. Made a huge mess


Here is one of those cute moments. Kaiden has been following me around today taking pictures of me because he says that I am beautiful today. Apparently he doesn't think I am beautiful everyday. When I told him I was going to take a picture of him he said he wanted to take another of me so I got a picture of him taking a picture. He is too cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That shirt would fit just right on Tanner as well. Funny!

Anonymous said...

Too funny....I might have to pick one up as well!