
I cannot believe that Maddison is already 9 months. It goes by way too fast. I do not have her 9 month stats yet. But, I will update those after her appointment next week. Maddie is such a fun baby and I just love her to death. She is the best kisser around and always makes sure that her kisses stay with you all day. She shows no interest in crawling yet but she does like to walk while you hold on to her hands. She is just starting to show more interest in solids as of a month ago. We are now feeding her 2 solid meals each day. Maddie is still just a petite little thing with a dazzling personality and a short temper. Either way, we will take her.
6 comments:
Nine months? It doesn't seem possible. It does go so quickly!
She's a doll ... can't believe she's nine months!
They grow so fast, don't they? I was just looking at baby pictures today, wondering where the time has gone. Maddie is a doll, too cute! As for the T-shirt for Kaiden, I think I need three of those!
such sweet little pictures of miss maddie. has is really been 9 months?!
I can't believe she is 9 months! Time flies! She looks just like her mommy!
I always forget how far apart Maren and Maddison are. Only 3 months. She is so cute. I love that outfit you have on her.
Post a Comment