I have been awful about blogging this month. I normally am much better about staying up on things. We bought new bikes for each of the kids a couple of weeks ago. The only bike we had that would work for Kaiden was a girl bike and that wasn't going to happen. So, they all got new bikes and helmets. They have been so excited! Kaitlyn was a little nervous at first and walked with her bike more than she rode it. Mac is fearless and took off before she knew how to use the brakes. Not a good thing! Kaiden likes to ride but he keeps his feet on the brakes the whole time. We can only push a braked bike for so long.
Funny story... With our church not starting until 2:00 pm, there is not much time to do anything as a family once we get back. So, Jason told them that they could go out and ride bikes for a half hour or so. Kaitlyn was being slow and taking her time while Mac was peddling as fast as she could. I hear Mac holler, "Watch out Kaitlyn or I'm gonna run you over." I then here this evil giggle as she rams into the back of Kaitlyn's bike. That child is way too much like her Dad!
Funny story... With our church not starting until 2:00 pm, there is not much time to do anything as a family once we get back. So, Jason told them that they could go out and ride bikes for a half hour or so. Kaitlyn was being slow and taking her time while Mac was peddling as fast as she could. I hear Mac holler, "Watch out Kaitlyn or I'm gonna run you over." I then here this evil giggle as she rams into the back of Kaitlyn's bike. That child is way too much like her Dad!

5 comments:
Before you know it they will be begging you to ride around the block! I'm glad they like riding - Hayden will be wanting to come over and ride with them.
I love the pictures. I think Mackenzie and Caden have alot in common with enjoying running over their siblings. Crazy kids.
Our kids love to bike too! Next thing you know they will be biking everywhere!
Looks like fun! That cracks me up about Mac bumping Kaitlyn. I hope she and Ash have the same teacher next year so they can get to be better friends.
Looks like a lot of fun! Victoria just got her trike for her birthday and loves it. I can't wait till I can get a bike too and we can all go out for rides together.
Post a Comment