I do have to tell you a few funny things. First of all, we had two pieces of unusual equipment come in handy that night. I watched Jason light fireworks with a lighter for a while until he decided it was working very well. I go in the house for just a second only to come out to him holding his blow torch. Yes, he lit the second half of our fireworks using a blow torch. It got the job done so he wins on that one.
I had been snickering to myself all night because he had a fire extinguisher sitting out next to the car. I kept thinking to myself, "why are we going to need a fire extinguisher?" Well, as luck would have it, we did need that extinguisher. Jason let off a firework that got a little detoured into the empty field across the way. Needless to say, dry grass goes up quick when you have a firework land in it. Next time I won't laugh too hard at his fire extinguisher.

5 comments:
Looks like you had fun. The 4th is such an awesome holiday. We had a great time in Utah watching a fireworks show in Riverton with family.
Isn't the 4th such a MAN holiday??:-)
Looks like a great day. Love the blow torch!!
great stories! 'glad both "household items" came in handy!
That is funny now that you think about it, but probably at the time it wasn't as funny. Glad to see you had a good time!
Post a Comment