You will have to excuse the loud tv in the background. And yes, Kaiden shows his true self at the end of the video. He is always destroying something.
Hooray, Maddie! You go little girl.
Yippee! Before you know it she will be zipping across the room.
way to go, maddie! she is seriously a cutie pie!
Whoo! Wow she is growing up so fast!
YEAH! She's got it! Love your 4th pics!
That's awesome!!!
That is just adorable!
What a fun milestone, but you are in for it now! :)
That's my girl. She really can move. I told you once she figured it out there would be no holding back. What a cutey!
Hey Lacey- your family is beautiful. I have had a lot of fun reading about everyone! Thanks for sharing the last few days with me- always nice to have co-workers that you really enjoy too!! Enjoy being home- I'm sure Jason is glad you are there!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hooray, Maddie! You go little girl.
Yippee! Before you know it she will be zipping across the room.
way to go, maddie! she is seriously a cutie pie!
Whoo! Wow she is growing up so fast!
YEAH! She's got it! Love your 4th pics!
That's awesome!!!
That is just adorable!
What a fun milestone, but you are in for it now! :)
That's my girl. She really can move. I told you once she figured it out there would be no holding back. What a cutey!
Hey Lacey- your family is beautiful. I have had a lot of fun reading about everyone! Thanks for sharing the last few days with me- always nice to have co-workers that you really enjoy too!! Enjoy being home- I'm sure Jason is glad you are there!
Post a Comment