All of us in the cockpit.
Kaiden "flying" the plane.
Hanging out in the AC's seat.
All the kids in the cockpit.
Checking out the back seats.
The tires.
Jason's squadron held a picnic today and invited the family out to see the jet and fly the simulator. I was thrilled because I have only seen pictures of the jet and I have been patiently waiting for a chance to actually go inside. The kids had a blast. Kaiden was a bit disappointed when he had to leave the jet. He was under the impression that he was going to get to actually fly the plane and told me that he was not happy that I didn't let him take it for a spin.

4 comments:
wow! looks like you guys know what your doing! What a fun day...hanging out and seeing what dad really does!
What a great idea for a picnic. So it looks like Kaiden wants to follow in dad's footsteps.
How fun! Every boy's dream!
My boys are so jealous! I think my husband is too a little bit!
Post a Comment