Sunday, July 20, 2008

She's Into Everything!

Maddie has now mastered the art of crawling and she is literally into everything. She loves to play in the kitchen and eat anything she can find off the floor. I forgot what it is like with a crawler. I guess I need to do a little more baby proofing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I know what you mean about them getting into everything. Avery is into this thing where she turns off power cords (to computers and everything!). UGH!!

Anonymous said...

welcome back! (and welcome to the world of following-your-baby-around 24/7!!!) she sure is cute and i love the frame that jason made with the kids! very good idea!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that funny how we forget to do those kinds of things, they grow so fast. She will be walking any day, and then you will chasing after her;)