Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back From SLC



I spent 4 days this past week in SLC for faculty meetings and graduation. It was a long 4 days without my kids. Jason took off work and stayed here with the kids while I went. I am sure it was a long 4 days for him too. He managed to clean the entire house and even shampoo the carpets. It was wonderful to come home to a spotless house. I am not sure how he found the time but he also made the frame for me to put in my office. It takes a brave man to not only watch 4 kids alone for days, but then he dipped their hands in paint to do an art project. I think it is adorable and I can't wait to get it up in the office.

I knew the kids would want something from my trip so I bought them shirts and the little stuffed animal. I do realize that the shirts are big but the next size down was way too small. Oh well! And yes, they are wearing pants under those shirts. I told you the shirts were big.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally impressed with Jason!! What a great husband. I love the frame.

Anonymous said...

What a darling piece of artwork. Two thumbs up for Jason!

Anonymous said...

Ditto! Jason is great!
I love the idea of treats home when someone goes out of town! My dad always did that for us when he was gone and I still can remember alot of the treasues that he brought home!

Anonymous said...

Wow- Jason did a great job. I love the artwork and the shirts. Ellie is sleeping in hers right now!