Okay, I finally got around to posting a few cute blogs that have blog templates that you can use for free. There are some really cute ones out there. I will be keeping the list up on my blog so no one has to worry about saving the sites. The list is located at the bottom of the column under our pictures. Enjoy!
Just a note of caution... I didn't think to post it earlier but figured I better. Some of the templates that you will use will erase your sidebar things. The ones that change your background by just having you change one thing in the HTML code will not and most of the ones that will not, will say it somewhere. If it does erase them, you can easily add them back as long as you have the info saved. One way to tell if it is going to erase them is to hit the "preview" button and look at what it shows. If you hit the "save" button and it gives you a warning saying that you need to expand the widgets, it will erase some of your sidebar items. You can cancel out of that if you don't wan to continue. I have had very good luck changing my blog background but I did want to make you all aware of that just in case.
8 years ago

5 comments:
Thank you so much, I have been looking for some good sites to find a background in.
You ROCK!
Great links! Thanks for sharing!
Lacey, Anna goes to Dance Dynamics on the corner of Giles and 84th. She had a GREAT experience. The only thing is their recital was on Sunday this year, but they are talking about having a Saturday option next year.
Thanks, Amber. I'll have to check them out.
Post a Comment