I just got back from Maddison's 9 month checkup. Well, technically she is almost 10 months. The doctor says she looks healthy and that her development is right on track. She is a happy little gal and just a blast. I do think that she will go straight to walking and skip the crawling stage because she loves to hang onto our hands and march around the house. So far, she has shown absolutely no interest in crawling. She now can sit up from laying down and loves to dance. She does the shoulder shake dance that is hilarious. She has a new fascination with clapping her hands and banging noisy toys together. I have to admit that I won't be too sad when she gets out of the whole banging stage. Any of you who have sat near us in sunday school or relief society know that she loves to talk and doesn't believe in using her inside voice. We weighed her today and she is 14 pounds even (not even on the charts) and is 26 inches tall (8th percentile). She may be tiny, but she sure is a cutie!
8 years ago

3 comments:
14lbs.... what a "little" sweetheart. She is adorable. Glad she's doing well. And we love her noise at church, it keeps us awake!
She is so cute with her earrings! I think that is the most adorable thing to see!
She is cute! They are a joy at this age! Victoria was 15lbs at a year! Wow, I had no idea how small my girl was.
Post a Comment