Monday, May 19, 2008

Our New Swingset

This was our swingset before....


And this is our new swingset!
We've upgraded our swingset and the kids couldn't be happier. We loved our old swingset but decided to get something with a little more entertainment value. It is HUGE! Why is it that they never look as big on the box as they do in person? :0) Jason and I spent 15 hours putting this up and it was actually quite fun. It has been a while since we worked together on such a large project and we got a lot of laughs trying to get the set put up correctly. Jason says that the kids better be very tan by the end of the summer because they have spent so much time playing outside on it. We think it will be very fun and that it will make those long summer days a little more bearable.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that is the sweetest playground I've ever seen! Your kids are lucky ducks!

Anonymous said...

Oh man...your kids scored BIG time! Invite us over to play....

Anonymous said...

i echo camie--us too! us too!! that's great that you and jason can work together like that! way to go!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!That looks great! don't let my kids see it or I will be in big trouble!

Anonymous said...

That is sweet! If I had that when I was a kid, I don't think I would have left the backyard! Those kids have it made!

Anonymous said...

We actually sold our old one on Craig's List. It was gone almost as fast as we put it up. It was crazy!