Notice that my girls do not have their hair done and look very thrown together. Well, they are both sick. We sat down to eat breakfast and Kaitlyn said I think I am going to throw up and ran for the bathroom. About 30 seconds later, Kenzie threw up all over herself and the table. Good thing we hadn't actually set the food on the table yet. Neither one of them mentioned anything about being sick until they were throwing up. We got Mac cleaned up and changed her clothes while Kaitlyn was throwing up in the bathroom. They both said they were hungry so we let them each have a piece of bread. Kenzie just layed down for a few hours but is acting fine now. My poor Kaitlyn is another story. She has thrown up 8 times as of this morning. We have had to change her clothes three times, her sheets once, and a towel laying on the floor had to be washed after the third time she threw up. I feel so bad for her because she is starving but I don't dare give her anything. Needless to say, she didn't go to school today. I think the frustrating part for her is that she feels great in between the times she throws up. She even ventured outside to see the bunny. Both girls were very upset that they did not get to go to primary yesterday but what do you do!
8 years ago

2 comments:
Sorry about your sick kids...the WORST.
Anna wants a pet bunny now because Mackenzie has one. Thanks. For nothing:-).
That bunny is soo cute! But not interested in having a pet anytime soon. Sorry to hear about the girls, I hope they feel better soon.
Post a Comment