Monday, May 5, 2008

My Sweet Hubby

I know that I have "bragged" about what a sweet husband I have many times on this blog but I have to do it again. :0) I have been a little nervous about this job I have and worried about whether or not I can manage working from home, raising my kids, and being a good wife while not loosing my idenity. Jason keeps reassuring me that all will be okay and that I can do it. I was also pretty nervous about my first day of training just because I was sooo out of my eliment going into work each day. When I came home from my first day of work Jason and the kids had gone out and bought me flowers to congratulate me on my job and to encourage me. It was just what I needed and I loved it. He really is the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet guy! He's a good spporter! And good for him for getting the kids involved and making it a team effort to appreciate mom and congratulate her!
PS That bunny is too cute and sorry that the girls are sick. I hate the throw up and diarrhea sicknesses. They are the worst!

Anonymous said...

Hey, so sorry to hear about your girls. I just can't do throw up so that in my book makes you a great mom right there. You're husband sounds like a gem. Maybe he should teach a class on how to treat your wives...sounds like he could teach it no prob.