Thursday, May 22, 2008

To Sleep Or Not To Sleep

Kaiden has gotten into a stage where he fights sleep for as long as he can and then he just crashes wherever he is at. This picture is from last week after a long day of putting our swingset together. We had Jenn and Dave over for a BBQ and Kaiden wouldn't stop crying so I sent him inside. When we came back into the house, this is how we found him. He was sound asleep! Even us coming in and making noise didn't bother him. He was standing there asleep. The next day he fell asleep on our stairs and yesterday he fell asleep while eating lunch. Now if I can only convince him to start taking naps again so he can make it through the day without crashing in some strange place. Silly boy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really was so funny to see. I was just amazed at his ability to stay standing while sleeping. What a kid!

Anonymous said...

That stubborn boy! Ha! I must admit it is so cute where he decides to sleep!

Anonymous said...

I have so many pictures of Kelson doing this almost everyday when he was the same age! It's fun to see the strange places I would find him. I'm glad I'm not the only with a child that did this.

Anonymous said...

You are lucky that he still sleeps anywhere. Victoria has been done with naps since she was 2. She still gets an hour of quiet time in her crib though! (mommy sanity!)