Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Honey!


Jason's birthday was yesterday. The kids were so excited to go to the dollar store and buy him some presents. This is one tradition that there is no getting out of. I had to talk Kaitlyn out of buying him purple pom-poms but they still had fun. Kaitlyn got him some things that fly in the air and a foam sword, Mac got him a ball and a sand sifter, and Kaiden got him a shovel. It is fun to watch them pick out presents. The also each bought him a mylar balloon. I got him an air compressor that he has been eyeing for a while. It is huge! We went out to eat at Famous Daves which is one of Jason's favorites. It was a good day for all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Jason!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day, Jason! Seriously, I am adopting that tradition of going to the dollar store. What a great idea.