I wanted to take this opportunity to tell my own mother Happy Mother's Day. Mom, you are the best and I am so lucky to have you as my mom. You have always been there for me and your support means so much. You are one of the few people whom I can tell literally anything to and know you will give it to me straight. You don't mind if I sit and "vent" about the same things over and over and by the end of the conversation, I always feel so much better. I have always felt like I could come to you for anything and your love an acceptance means so much. I look to many of the things you do and try to be as good of a mother as you are. You have managed to raise 8 children who are all independant adults who contribute to the world in a positive way and I don't know how you did it. I never realized how hard it is to be a mom until I had kids of my own because you never made it look hard. Whether it was a late night chat, a walk, or a shopping trip, you always made time for me and made me feel important. I miss being near you and cannot wait to move back home. I hope you know what an influence you are on my life and how much of a difference even the smallest things made. I love you!
8 years ago

3 comments:
So sweet, Lacey. She sounds like an amazing woman.
Hope you had a great Mother's Day, too!
She does sound amazing. I am with you when you say how hard it is to be away from your mom. I miss mine like crazy. Someday...
Such a cute picture of your mom and Maddison. Aren't mom's the greatest!?
Post a Comment