Sunday, August 2, 2009

Warning...

The following posts are very picture heavy. I was able to go home for about a month and we had so much fun. It was a nice little vacation. I was a bit worried about the 13 hours of drive time with 4 kids all by myself, but we got along great. Although the drive home was better than the drive there, I didn't get sick on the way home, leaving was really hard and lots of tears were shed. Both Kaitlyn and I had swollen eyes by the time we stopped that night. We miss everyone so much and I am trying to figure out if there is anyway I could go back out at Christmas time. The kids are begging to go but we will see what happens. Thanks everyone for the great time!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

What a great time you guys had. Glad your back!

Cara said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a great time! It was good to see you all again today. :)

Ranae said...

I didn't realize that your parents had such a great backyard. It is beautiful! What a fun time for your parents, you and the kids! The little horses are adorable!

Kathleen said...

'glad you're back! but, i can see why it must've been so hard to leave! your parents' place looks amazing! it definitely looks like it was worth the drive!