We have a tradition of going to the air show each year and it was yesterday. Of course, Jason is gone this time too, but we still had plenty of fun. My friend, Cammy, has a husband who is deployed with Jason so we decided to take the kids and go. She is getting ready to move so it was nice to spend some time with her. We were wrestling with 6 kids so we didn't get many pictures.
(Jason's plane)

I have to apologize about Kaiden in this picture but I didn't realize that he was doing what he was until I pulled up the pictures at home and it is the only picture I got of him. Please tell me that little boys eventually grow out of that! :0)

This is how Maddie insisted on riding. She got a bit of a start when the F-15 flew over and I could not get her back in the stroller. She thought she was pretty cool.

1 comment:
When did Maddie get that BIG?
Post a Comment