Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We went to Hyrum for the 4th of July parade to see my niece in the parade. The kids had a great time and Kaiden managed to steal an entire bag of candy off a float. I would have returned it but I didn't figure out what had happened until the float was way down the road. They were probably laughing because I later found out that the candy was left over candy from Christmas and hard as a rock.
After the parade, we went back to my parents and let the kids play. They loved hanging out in the hot tub. I may have to invest in one. :0)

That night we lit off fireworks and gave glow sticks to the kids. Maddie loved them.

We had a few close calls with my kids getting a bit spacey with the sparklers and thought we would catch someone on fire but all was okay.

No comments: