What rescue, you might ask. Well, let's just say that all of these tools came in handy and were a necessity to assure that I could keep a good distance away from...
I called my mom who offered a few ideas, laughed with me at my predicament and told me to let her know how it turned out. I tried Jenn to see if I could con Dave into rescuing them, but they didn't answer. I figured I had two choices, either I feed the frogs and keep them alive for the next 2 months until Jason gets home or I had to get them out myself. So, I decided I had to get creative. I lowered the bucked with baby yarn and used the broom to force them into the bucket. It wasn't very deep so there were several valiant and successful attempts on the frogs' part to escape. Once I managed to stifle the squeals and screams from my "supporting crowd", I got both frogs in the big bucket and ran like the dickens to get them across the street. The big one escaped before I got very far with it so I just chased it into the neighbors yard. :0)

2 comments:
Critters sure like to hang out in your yard. So sorry we weren't at home to help you rescue the frogs. You are one brave lady!
That is so funny! I have to say I would have waited for Adam to get home. Even if it would have been years. :) I hate HATE critters! I laughed so hard at this story because it totally sounds like me!! You are awesome!!
Post a Comment