I think that we are all so exhausted. I have been putting in some long days and then having to go out to dinner with my team in the evenings a couple of times. It makes me really appreciate Jason and his willingness to work so that I can stay home with the kids. My guess is that Jason also has an appreciation for how hard it is to be a stay at home mom.
He really has been wonderful and very willing to just support me this week. Not only has he taken on the care of the kids, he hasn't complained even once! He kept a smile on his face when he had to pack up the kids and bring them to my office so I could feed Maddie everyday at lunch and aside from Kaiden's black eye and Kenzie's fat lip, the kids have managed to survive. I think I have the best husband ever.

2 comments:
It's nice to have those wake up calls every once in a while to appreciate each other. Glad everyone survived and your hubby was a true sport! I remember going for just a day (nothing compared to you) for a hair traning thing and I was nursing Kael at the time. We both were so happy to see each other by the end of the day. Me because I wanted some relief (my boobs were killing me) and him because he hadn't eaten all day (stubborn guy). Anyway, we managed, but we were all happy that it was only for a day.
yeah, i think lots' of people could switch roles for a day (although for ANYONE who is nursing, a whole day is VERY tough on both parents!!) but to be able to switch for a week...and while nursing? wow. talk about tough! 'glad you guys made it back safely and hopefully you'll be able to recover a bit this week!
Post a Comment