
We have been fortunate enough to get to go home and see my parents this week. The kids have had a blast playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house. One of their favorite things to do is to talk my dad into taking them up the canyon on the four wheeler. Kaiden is having trouble calling it by it's correct name and instead says 4 weiner. That kids just kills me!
4 comments:
It looks like you had a great time. I'm glad you got to visit with your family. Say hi to the mountains for me!
no wonder you want to move back west! 'looks like the kids are having a great time and i'm glad maddie found a new friend :-). 'hope your training is going well too!
I am so jealous of you! I miss the mountains more than I think I have the whole time I have lived here. So glad that you have time to spend with the family, the kids are probably loving it!
What FUN!! Definitely a trip to remember.
Post a Comment