

I am sitting in a meeting earlier today when I had a quick break and thought I would give Jason a call. I open my phone to see that I have a picture message. So I go ahead and open it up to only to see a picture of Kaiden and his newly created black eye. How did that happen you might ask. Well, we have a table in our hotel room and our wild and crazy little guy decided to try and put a corner of it through his eye. Jason said that it turned black immediately. The picture just does not do it justice. Obviously our hotel is not childproof.
4 comments:
OUCH! That looks like it hurt, but he is smiling so he will probably live. Crazy boys!
What a shiner! Poor guy. I hope you guys are having fun in Utah. Come home - we miss you!
Yikes! Poor thing! At least he's smiling about it! haha
OUCH! And the worst thing is that it probably won't be the last time the poor little guy gets a shiner.
Post a Comment