Our morning started out hearing our little Kenzie singing "I Am A Child of God" to the top of her lungs while sitting on the potty at 7:00a.m.. Jason thought that his alarm was going off and just about flew out of bed. We were not thrilled with the fact that we didn't get to sleep in but at least she was having a good time. After watching the first session of Conference, the kids wanted to go out to play. It would be a beautiful day if it weren't for the wind. But, they didn't seem to mind the wind as long as they got to play.
The highlight of them playing was when it looked like they were playing with the bark on one of the trees. Kaitlyn said that she was just playing with these little brown balls and not the tree. Okay, so I should have gone out and checked out these "little brown balls" right then and there but we don't have a dog and so I didn't think it was a big deal. I went outside a while later to push Kaiden in the swing and saw these mysterious balls. It was rabbit poo!!! They had been playing with it for quite some time. I guess I take for granted growing up in the country because I have always known what rabbit poo is and I have always known not to play with it. Man, my kids have been in the city for way too long.

3 comments:
YIKES! Hilarious story. One for the family journal.
That is so funny! I can just imagine them out there picking up all the the little brown balls! HAHA!
they probably were still on their easter egg kick, right?? too funny. our kids didn't mind the wind either--so long as they're outside, we're happy!
Post a Comment