Sunday, April 20, 2008

Maddison's New Best Friend


We got together with my family yesterday and had a blast. It was so fun to see everyone and it was shocking to see how big everyone's kids have gotten. Maddison is very much a mommy's girl and usually isn't too willing to venture into other people's arms. But, she has found her new best friend, my little sister, Ashlee. Maddison just loves her. She played with her and cuddled up to her. I was a bit shocked that Maddie took to her like she did. She would even let Ashlee hold her when I was sitting right next to her. It was kind of nice to get more than 5 minutes without having her in my arms. Thank heavens for new friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the best when they start going off to other people. I'm glad she took to your sis AND that you guys had so much fun with your family. I love Kaiden's word for 4 wheeler. Funny!