Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bouncing Maddie

I dug through all the baby things we have and found our Bungee Bouncer. All of my kids have loved it so we figured that Maddison would enjoy it as well. It has been wonderful. Not only does it entertain her, it also keeps the older 3 busy because they think it is funny to watch her. In my mind, it's a win-win situation. Of course Jason gets a little crazy with it and Maddie loves it even more. I had to share the videos because they are just too fun. When Maddison is in the bouncer it turns into a family event.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious! how fun to listen to your other kids laugh at Madison too! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is so fun! I wish I'd had one for my kids. So cute to hear her giggle.

Anonymous said...

what darling giggles!!! she's becomming such a big girl!!

Anonymous said...

How cute she is, and your other kids' laughs in the background were adorable as well. It was fun to see videos of them. My bouncer was never that good...what brand is yours?

Anonymous said...

Her giggle is adorable, but I love hearing how much her siblings like watching her even more. It's so sweet when they are all happy at once!
P.S. Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I think the best thing is laughs and squeals like that! Chris is a little nutty with the kids sometimes. I just hold my breath sometimes!