Monday, April 7, 2008

Life with 2 older sisters

Poor Kaiden. Not only is he the only boy, he has 2 older sisters that love to play dress up and are obsessed with the Disney Princesses. Of course, they cannot dress up to play and not include him so they "help him out" by getting him all dressed up too. I bought this little princess jewelry set on friday on my short shopping trip without any children (Yipee!) and gave it to the girls saturday morning. Of course they were thrilled and started to play with it. I leave the room for a few minutes, and well, this is the result. I made the mistake of laughing the first time they got him all dolled up in dress up clothes and now they think it is funny to torture their little brother. And of course, he is oblivious to the fact that it is not cool for him to be a princess so he is more than willing to play along.

The poor little guy has no clue that these pictures are going to be great blackmail when he gets older. I have this feeling that he will someday not be too happy with his sisters. He is so willing to do whatever they want him to. At least I can say that if he is a princess, he is the meanest princess I know! He might get talked in to getting all dressed up in girly clothes but he most certainly does not act like a well mannered princess. He is more like a bull in a china cabinet and my house is frequently a victim of his craziness. I wonder what Kaitlyn and Kenzie will come up with next. What a good sport! Jason and I might need to have a talk with our girls. We don't want to let our girls scar Kaiden for life. :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute princess! HAHA! Yeah, I think every older sister has had some fun with younger brothers every now and then. I remember us doing the same thing to my younger brother and my older brother being furious when he got home. It builds character!

Anonymous said...

This happens to Josh occasionally, too. Poor little dude.