Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers

It appears we have another Tigger fan at our house, well maybe she just likes the bouncing motion. After chasing Maddie away from the Tigger ornaments on the tree, I had the kids go up and get the bouncing Tigger. It was a hit. By the time I pulled out the camera, she had spun around so many times that she could barely stand up. She started out spinning so fast that I was shocked. I didn't know her little legs could move that fast. How can spinning around in circles entertain a child for so long? What a fun age!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is entertaining! I'm surprised she didn't fall over sooner. Cute girl.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the sleepers too. We may need to get a tiger like that!

Anonymous said...

Cuteness! Amalie started turning circles about 2 days ago. It is adorable! She doesn't stay up as long as Maddy though! :)

Anonymous said...

I second Liz...I love toddlers in blanket sleepers!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big maddie is getting! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cool

Anonymous said...

Maddie is so adorable! What a cute video!