Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Lint Between Her Toes


Maddie has a new fascination with the lint between her toes. Yes, you heard that right. She cannot wait to take off her socks and spread those little piggies to see what she can find. She spreads them so far apart that I worry she will break one of them. Once she has her prized lint, she carries it around for a while and she is very protective over it. It is hilarious. Don't ask me to explain it. I don't get it myself! lol!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! i love that she is so protective of her prized lint--she worked hard for that stuff!

Anonymous said...

That's great... she is full of personality isn't she!!
P.S. your pics look awesome in black and white!

Anonymous said...

is girl has such a funny personality! I love it! Has she found any in her belly button?? :)

Anonymous said...

I wish my boys would remove their toe lint! It accumulates between baths and really bothers me (they must have fuzzy socks). I don't think Maren has even realized that she can separate her toes. What a smartie!

Anonymous said...

Sam used to do the same, exact thing. He did outgrow it, thank all that is good.

:-)