I know that I said I would never do it but, I am thinking about going private with my blog. I have someone who is looking at it that I do not want to. They have been lurking for a couple of months and I am not sure how else I can stop them from accessing it. It is bothering me but I am trying to decide if it bothers me enough to go private. So, if I do decide to go private and you would like to still have access to my blog, give me your email address and I will add you. I hate to go private but sometimes you have to do what you don't want to do.
If you don't want to post your email address, you can just send me an email. Oh and don't worry that you might be "the one". This person will know who they are. So, even if you are a lurker but you would still like to have access, I would love to include you.
8 years ago

9 comments:
Oh, me me!!! I'm a lurker. I love to keep up with you and Jen via your blogs. My e-mail is mariemc01@gmail.com
Add me please! ladybug143@gmail.com
please include me! klindseth@cox.net i'm so sorry that you have to go private.
me too! toniamarie15@htomail.com
whoops that should say hotmail!
toniamarie15@hotmail.com
Me too please... deanna376@yahoo.com
Add me too! ameliaharris99@yahoo.com
turnerfamily4@comcast.net. Add me
Hey Lacey. Tara Sorensen Webb. It's fun to check you guys out. tarawebb206@yahoo.com
Post a Comment