Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's A Sea Bug!

Kaitlyn and I had the following conversation this afternoon:

Kaitlyn: Mom is it expensive to eat at Red Lobster?
Me: Not really but mommy doesn't like to eat there.
Kaitlyn: I don't either because I don't like lobster.
Me: You have never tried lobster so you don't know if you like it.
Kaitlyn: But it's a sea bug!!!!
Me: It is not a sea bug.
Kaitlyn: Yes it is! It has to be a bug because it has antennas! Animals don't have antennas! Mom, I don't eat bugs!

Where do they come up with these things. Apparently she had determined that lobsters are bugs because they have antennas. Go figure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love the things they come up with. Victoria does it at 3!

Anonymous said...

Clever, clever! They do sorta look like bugs. Delicious bugs that are extrememly ugly, but taste great with drawn butter.

:-)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love their little made-up words for things! By the way, my address is albstylist8@yahoo.com! Don't forget to add me!

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up!!