Maddison has become quite the little stripper. She has managed to take her pants and diaper off several times today. I am just sitting on the couch when this little nudist comes streaking through the livingroom giggling. Okay, so she did have her shirt on, but that was it. In all fairness, her pants are a little loose on her so it doesn't take too much effort on her part to get them completely off.
Well after putting on her diaper all day long I decided to take matter into my own hands and I put her diaper on backwards so the tabs were in the back. She obviously did not like it. It didn't take her too long to figure out that she could not take off her diaper anymore and she followed me around the house throwing temper tantrums. I tried to get a picture of her diaper but she was too upset to stand up for me. You can see that it is on backward in the video. Who knew that she would be this upset about not being able to take off her diaper? And you all thought she was just too cute to act like this.

6 comments:
Man, what a fit just because she can't get her diaper off! Ha ha! Hope it keeps working and she doesn't figure it out! :)
How funny! We just had the same problem with Arell and putting her diaper on backwards did NOT help she figured it out. So we ended up having to tape it! Good luck~
gee, mom, you ruined her fun!! no wonder she's so upset! good thinking on the backwards diaper! i'll have to keep that one in mind :-).
Why didn't I think of that when Victoria was doing that! Man! Good idea!
I love it, especially the crying with rolling her r's. She is so funny.
oh that is just so cute. we have a couple of friends in cali that had to resort to duct taping their little girls diaper on. good luck with that.
Post a Comment