What Maddie is looking like at one year:
* 15 pounds 3 ounces (not on the charts)
* 28 inches tall (40th percentile)
* 44 cm head circumfrence (20th percentile)
* Wears size 2 diapers
* Wears mostly 6 to 9 months clothes but I do sneak in some 9 to 12 month
* Has 2 teeth
* Taking a few steps without crashing to the floor
* Has one healthy appetite
* Says a few words that no one seems to understand but me
* Is full of adorable dance moves
* LOVES chicken nuggets.
* Takes 3 naps a day, which I love.
* Knows how to strip down to absolutely nothing, which I don't like so much.

4 comments:
What a little cutie patootie!
She is a keeper... I can't wait to hear her little talking.
Okay, she is so tiny! Size 2 diapers? That's crazy! And 3 naps a day? Now that is heaven! And she can strip down? That's amazing! She's adorable!
She's a cutie. I loved the video of the cake. It took a bit of convincing for Jett to even touch his :)
Post a Comment