
Kaiden turned 3 on Monday. Yes, it tooke me a few days to post some pictures. He had so much fun on his birthday. We went to McDonalds to eat, obviously his choice, with Jenn, Dave and their kids. Then we came back to the house for cake and icecream. He now has some boy dress up clothes and I am thrilled with that. Maybe I will see him more as a pirate and less as a princess. Thanks, Jenn and Dave, for celebrating Kaiden's special day.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! They grow up too fast! He is so big!
I'm glad we were able to celebrate with you. He is getting to be such a big boy! Has he dressed up as a pirate yet? Or are the girls wanting to dress up in them?
happy birthday, kaiden! looks like he had a fun time with his new gifts...and mackenzie looks like she had fun "helping" him open them!
Fun, fun. Glad it was a good day.
Post a Comment