

Do you ever just have those weeks where you wonder how you managed to hold it all together? I have been tested to my limits and I am keeping my fingers crossed that this weekend will go better than last weekend. I won't go into details because I would be writing a novel. Let's just say that I had to shampoo carpets because of several major blowouts and Kaiden being a little boy, I have cleaned up puke and just about every other bodily fluid you can imagine. I have 9 lost tomotoes somewhere in my house that Kenzie told me were put down the air vent. I hope the kids ate them and just don't dare tell me. If they did go down the air vents I guess I will smell them soon enough. I made cookies only to have 2 children go in and take a bite out of each and every cookie and then put them back on the cooling rack.
Mac took it upon herself to "fix" her hair by cutting it for me. So, I had to cut about 5 inches off. I am not sure who was crying harder, me or her. I had just gotten it out to the length where I could do so much with it. Oh well, it is gone now! Maddie is everywhere and in everything. I have to watch her like a hawk. She can empty out any cupboard in 5 seconds and then move on to her next adventure. I cannot wait for her to start walking so she gets into less trouble. On a positive note, at least she cleans everything off my floor as she makes her way around the house. The downer is that she eats everything she picks up.
8 comments:
Wow! Sounds like a crazy week for sure! They go thru spurts like that it seems. Next week will be better :)
Oh you poor thing! I hate weeks like that! I'd love to have your little ones over one day (while the big kids are at school) and give you a break. Give me a call. Really. I mean it.
Holy cow. We love 'em, but don't they try our patience??
It has to get better....it couldn't be much worse...
i'm glad that moms like you are "brave" enough to let everyone know when life gets a bit tough and trying. it makes me feel a bit better when my own kids touch my last nerve :-). have you found the tomatoes? and, i'm sure your "taste testers" had to make sure that each cookie was perfectly yummy. please call if you have to shampoo those carpets again as i'm sure that'll be the signal that you need a break!
Sounds a bit like our household! Don't you just love days/weeks like that? :)It gives us something to laugh about later on.
Wow,what a crazy time. I want more kids so bad and then I read things like that and wonder if I am crazy! Best of luck!
What a week... the tomato thing cracks me up, I genuinely hope they ate them!! Hope this week is better.
You just made me realize how great my day has been. I am so sorry. I hate those days. I hope things are looking up, even with Maddie's diarrhia.
Post a Comment