Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blackmail Is Going To Be Sweet!

Just wait until he is a teenager and I pull out this picture. Apparently, the girls were doing a parade and dressed Kaiden up for the occassion. I know they helped because the top has velcro in the back and I didn't put him in it. Sisters can be sooo mean. I finally broke down and bought him some boy dress up clothes but he isn't getting those until his birthday in a few weeks. What can you do but laugh?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! That's what happens with older sisters. The same thing happened at our house, with the same result. We had to break down and get some boy dress up clothes. Those after Halloween sales are awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Poor guy. It's got to hurt the ego...or at least it will in the future...

Anonymous said...

Very funny. We don't even know what dress up clothes are at our house (unless you count the bath towels used as jedi knight capes)

Anonymous said...

hilarious! we used to pin kyle down and put make up on his face and mouse in his hair. sisters can be mean...but very funny!

Anonymous said...

Lacey!!! I'm so happy to hear from you! Your kids are so stinking adorable... I especially love this pick of your boy! Definitely keep in touch! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Definitely keep that one on hand... oh if we ever have a boy around here he is going to be in so much trouble!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!