
The USO sponsored a Sesame Street program yesterday at the base theater. It was adorable and the kids loved it. Maddie stood on my lap dancing the whole time. She was pointing at Elmo and squealing. I didn't even know she knew how to point, but apparently, she does. It was a nice way to spend a saturday afternoon. They handed out these little Elmo spinning things that light up as the kids went in. After the show, they gave the kids snowcones. Of course, that is always a hit! Maddie dove right in and ate half of mine. They were as sticky as could be but they left with smiles on their faces. What more can you ask for?
6 comments:
sounds like a fun saturday--'glad your kiddos enjoyed it! we tried sesame street live with em once and we had to leave after 5 mins...they were "too big" for her :-). i think i saw cole hawkins with one of those spinny elmo things too!
So fun! Glad you had a good time! Aww....snowcones! The best kid treat ever!
Looks like so much fun... I love a good snowcone!
Looked like a lot of fun. Wish we could've made it ourselves, especially since they had snow cones. I'll have to get me one before the summer ends. Hmmm...where do you buy one anyway?
Dang, that would have been a blast. What a fun outing.
I wish I hadn't been so lazy that day and would have gotten the tickets. It looks like you guys had a blast.
Post a Comment