Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day Of School



Today was the first day of school. Hurray!!! I think we were all ready for school to start again. The girls were so excited that they couldn't even sleep last night. I don't know how many times I had to send them back to bed. I do have to admit that I got a little teary when I had to send my little Mackenzie to kindergarten. I just cannot believe that she is growing up so fast. The kids are in a brand new school just a block and a half away so that is incredibly convient. It is fun to get to throw Maddie in the stroller and walk instead of drive. The start of school means that I have to move my workout up to 6:00am. Ugh, I wanted to throw my covers back over my head when the alarm went off. But, I was good and got in my workout. I will get used to 6:00am, won't I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big! Hey who did they get for teachers?

Anonymous said...

No, you'll never get used to the 6:00am. That's why I run at night.

And I ditto the HOORAY for school!

Anonymous said...

they look so cute and ready for school! Hooray for school and boo for getting up to exercise (I know exactly how you feel!)