Monday, August 4, 2008

Rolling R's

Maddison does this weird thing where she rolls her R's when she gets frustrated or when she is really happy. Some of you heard her do it a week ago in Sunday School. It is so funny. A couple of nights ago she was upset because she was in her highchair and I couldn't get her down right away, so she started rolling her R's. Of course, as soon as the camera comes out she tones it down and stars getting really mad. What a turkey!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she'll be speaking spanish in no time at all! what a funny personality!

Anonymous said...

I love it. Highly entertaining.

Anonymous said...

How funny! She's dang CUTE!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie... so sorry about the stairs, did you ever find a gate that will work with your staircase? Hope she's learning fast and doesn't take a tumble!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! she is talented!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. I can only imagine what she sounds like when she is not toning it down.