Friday, February 1, 2008

Pretty Princess??


Ah, the joys of having a boy after two little girls. It is amazing what Kaiden gets himself into. He came down the stairs the other day wearing this pink skirt, plastic dress up shoes, and holding a purple purse. Jason would be so proud! I think I now have Jason convinced that we need to buy Kaiden a football and try to steer his interests to more manly things. I figure that he is okay to be a princess for another couple of years before we have a problem. Afterall, we have this game called "Pretty, Pretty Princess" that the girls force Jason to play with them. It always makes me chuckle a little when I walk in seeing them play this game and Jason is winning. I guess I should explain that in order to win this game, you have to collect and wear your necklace, bracelet, both earrings, and a beautiful princess crown. Poor Jason cringes when the girls choose that game to play but he is always a good sport and the girls get a laugh out of it.

No comments: