Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Jason and I have never been big into celebrating Valentine's Day because we feel like you should always treat the ones that you love like they are special, but, we do still do some small things for each other each year on this day. I thought that today was a perfect excuse for me to express just a few of the reasons why I am still head over heels in love with Jason.

I love Jason because.....

He is an incredible father.

He works hard to provide for our family.

After almost 8 years of marriage he still sends me flowers all the time.

He kisses me goodbye each time he leaves the house even if it is just a quick trip to the store.

He tells me I'm beautiful at least once a day. (What wife doesn't want to hear that!)

I never have to make a "honey-do" list. When he sees something that needs to get fixed he does it before I have a chance to say anything.

He volunteered to stay with Jenn's little boy in the hospital so Hayden wouldn't be scared. He knew that he would get little to no sleep that night but did it anyway.

He is incredibly handsome.

He always kisses me goodnight.

He still calls me "honey" and "sweetie".

He doesn't mind when I fall asleep when we are watching a movie because I was up too late with the kids the night before.

When I do fall asleep, he goes upstairs and turns down the bedspread for me while I get ready for bed.

He isn't afraid of dirty diapers.

He makes me laugh all the time.

He still holds my hand when we drive in the car.

I still get love letters from him.

He always puts so much thought into the gifts he gets me.

He still romances me.

He tells me he loves me everytime he calls me.

No comments: