Monday, February 4, 2008

5 months


I took Maddison for her 4 month checkup today. She just turned 5 months yesterday so we are still a little behind on her appointments. It has been confirmed that she is a runt. She only weighs 11 pounds 12 ounces and is 24.5 inches tall. Her weight puts her at 3% and her height is at 25%. She is so tiny! I am so used to gigantic babies that she is throwing me for a bit of a loop. The doctor says that she looks healthy so he is not concerned about her weight. She has a bit of a bug so we have to wait until next week to get her shots. I guess she will be built more like my side of the family. We chuckle a little because she is smaller than some of the new babies in the ward. So, I guess I have kids at the extremes. Kaitlyn was so chubby that she was hard to hold and then we have a petite little Maddie. It goes to show how different each child can be.

No comments: